Tuesday, February 18, 2014

First sniff impressions (taken from the video) Bramble Berry S.O.A.P. Panel fragrances

First impressions of the Bramble Berry mystery fragrances:

#1
manly, earthy, resinous (gritty)

#2
apple, light perfumey red apple

#3
floral, powdery

#4
fruit candy, almost an apple or pear

#5
gross, revolting, no idea what it's supposed to be

#6
wine, maybe sangria, fruity and wine

#7
water scent, ocean, cologne/perfume but unisex, fresh, clean

#8
masculine, designer cologne, almost like paco rabanne but not

I will post "testing impressions" once I've completed my soap testing for these fragrances. I will also be making a few wax melts with the remaining fragrance oils so that I can melt them and sniff them in that medium.

Can I just say I'm so stoked to be a member of the Bramble Berry S.O.A.P. panel and this feels like a super adventure to me. I have discovered that I'm really bad at picking out fragrance notes and I would be absolute rubbish as a perfumist. =)

Thank you all for coming along on this journey with me, I hope you all will consider entering the giveaway I'll be hosting at the end of this testing. I'll be giving away complete sets of these soaps in all 8 fragrances so you can see exactly what I was talking about. I could use some feedback on the scents with a "fresh nose".

Hugs!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment